DON® Hungarian Salami & bean salad
- Serves 6
- Preparation time - 20 minutes
- 100g DON® White Hungarian Salami cut into strips
- 1 cup of canned 5-bean mix, rinsed and drained
- 100g crumbled fetta cheese
- ¼ cup roughly chopped flat-leaf parsely
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cos lettuce, washed to serve.
Salads can get so “samey”, so why not try the aromatic spicyness of DON® White Hungarian Salami combined with the fabulous fresh textures of beans, fetta and cos?
- Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Combine and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon salad over 6 individual beds of cos lettuce leaves.